Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another Year Older

Well, I'm a little late with this posting, the last week has been anything but easy.  I don't know if it was the full moon, change in tides, or just the students wanting to test our patience, but they did a good job at running all the teachers up the walls.  When Friday afternoon finally came around, all any of us wanted to do was sleep.  Me personally though I couldn't.  I had to prepare for Vespers, I was the speaker.  I was going to do something amazing, but decided to show a movie instead.  It is a talk given by Louie Gigleo, he is an amateur astronomer and he mainly proves the existence of God by showing different stars.  Its pretty cool, I always like seeing it. 

Yesterday was a pretty special day, for two reasons really, first, I got to talk to my parents, that was pretty cool.  The second thing was that it was my birthday yesterday.  It was a very uneventful birthday, which is the way I like it, I'm not particularly a party person, I like to hang out in the background.  I got a movie from my parents, so I watched it before bed, and then went to bed, that was about the extent of my extracurricular activities.  I know, not to exciting, but hey, its all good, I like having nice quite days.  

It was pretty much exciting, I got two packages from my family this last week and two packages from Union College, so this week was the most packages I've gotten at once or anything.  It was really cool to get stuff from home, but equally cool to read about everything that was going on back at good old union.

Well, I need to get busy on grading and all, I hope all of you guys are doing well and keeping out of trouble, I sure try.  I'll update again the week probably.

Oh, so I posted new pictures on my picture blog, if you guys want to go check that out, the web address is:http://picasaweb.google.com/stbaker1986/BloggerPictures?authkey=sjU7ZMfxyYE#

No comments: