Friday, June 20, 2008

Nearly half way through summer

Wow, well, this week has been going really well. God has been blessing majorly. The first day here, sunday, I had to go back to where the books were stored to get more books, my students ran me out of books. That is a very hard thing to do. I carry 2-3 cases of all the books we sell. The rest of the week almost fell in suit. I was nearly out of books ever day before going to school and ending for the day. My boss is haveing to run down to Loveland to grab more books this weekend so that we don't run out of books before the week is out next week. We are heading to Sheridan next.

This weekend is great. I'm heading to Cody to visit family. My boss gave me the weekend off, including sunday, which most students don't get off. But, I was lucky enough to get it off too, I'm going to see my family up there, the ones that I won't see for quite some time. I'm prety psyched about it.

Everyone please keep all of the LE's in prayers, this is a ministry that all the students see the great controversy played out on a day to day basis.

No comments: