Friday, July 11, 2008

Two Weeks Left

Well, its been quite some time since I've done any amount of updating to this blog.  I haven't had internet for a while, so I've not been able to update.  As of now, we have had quite the summer, there has been drama and all, like usual, but its mostly been worked through.  

These towns that we are about to work are the hardest of the summer.  We are starting with Green River, and for those of you who know what the Green river ordinance is, it is a law that dictates how people can sell stuff door to door, like we are doing.  God will bless I know, but it sure seems like its going to be hard.  

Its less than a month til' I leave for the islands.  I'm kind of happy about it, and kind of sad about it.  I'm not exactly ready for it, but who is?  I think its something that you are only ready for when you come back.  

Well, its time for supper, and I'm hungry, so I'll try to update a few more times before I leave for the islands.  We shall see how many times.  

No comments: