Saturday, July 26, 2008

The End Of Summer LE

Well, the end of the 2 months of Summer LE has come.  Its kind of bitter sweet sorrow to see some of the people go, but its also a good thing.  God blessed this summer with more in sales than even our boss predicted, he has been right for the past 19 summers, but this summer he was 60% to low.  It was amazing to see how God worked through all the students this summer.  

Now I'm heading home for a few short days before heading to the islands for the year.  I think I'm ready most days, but then there are days that I'm pretty sure that I'm not ready.  I know that God will help me through all that I need to, but there is still some doubt.   In just a week and a half I'll know the full extent of what I'm up against, and I'm not sure whether that will be a good thing or a bad thing.  It will probably be a good thing, I think most of the apprehension has come from not knowing what to expect, I like to have plans and back-up plans in case something goes wrong with my first plan, but not knowing what to expect, has kind of thrown kinks in that.  

After some car trouble, I finally got to my sister's appartment just this afternoon, about 12 hours later than I was expecting to.  That is a long story that I don't want to get into, but I'm finally away from work, and it feels wonderful.  Today is my day off, then Tomorrow I drive home to pack for the islands and see everyone before I leave.  Well, I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to post this and take a nap.  

No comments: