Saturday, April 11, 2009

6 week mark

I got an interesting call today.  It wasn’t necessarily interesting because of the person who called, but because of the content of the conversation.  When I came over here I was told that I should write this blog to keep everyone back at home updated on what’s happening in my life.  Up until this morning, I didn’t know that anyone other than just a few people read it.  As those of you know that read this blog on a regular basis, I’m coming home earlier than expected.  This change in flights was prompted by a few things, but one major thing it allows me to do is attend my cousins HS graduation.  I had thought that by posting it here it wouldn’t make that much of a difference, but the call I got this morning told me that apparently there are more people that read my blog than I thought.  I had intended on keeping my coming home early as a surprise to a few people, mostly my family that would be at the graduation, but as I got to thinking about it I was wondering if I shouldn’t tell my aunt and uncle about it so that I didn’t in any way steal my cousin’s thunder.  So my mom took it upon herself to call my aunt.  Well my aunt enthusiastically told my mom that she already knew and it was all good.  My mom was somewhat surprised and asked how, well, the phrase “you heard it here first folks” is pretty correct, apparently my aunt is just another one of my faithful followers. 

 

I’d like to take this time to thank everyone who has been following my blog.  I’m sorry that I haven’t been able to update it as often as I’d like to, but I do it when I can.  I look forward to the time when I can tell you all stories fact to face of how God has worked on me and through me. 

 

I look forward to seeing you all when I get back to civilization.  I hope you are all doing well.  

No comments: